"By using, accessing, ordering products, buying memberships, buying packages, downloading documents, selling memberships, and selling packages from this Website, you hereby agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions:
USE OF SITE
Unless otherwise specified, Delta Crypto Matrix, its affiliates and subsidiaries Web Sites are for your personal use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative work, transfer, or sell any information obtained from any of Delta Crypto Matrix Web Sites. Delta Crypto Matrix authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Web Site only for your personal, non-commercial use, if you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purposes. For the intends of these Terms, any usage of this material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. The material at this Site is copyrighted and any unauthorized usage may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site will automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed material.
TERMINATING THIS AGREEMENT
"This Agreement will remain in effect as long as you access the Website, sell or buy any membership, sell or buy any package, or order anything from the Website. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement without notice and/or refuse to sell to anyone whom We believe, in Our sole discretion, (i) has violated any of these terms from this Agreement, (ii) is abusing the Products or the services we provide, or (iii) is unable to provide with sufficient information to properly identify the club member such as: independent distributor or real name, address, telephone number, legal identification card, passport or more.
INDIVIDUALS, CORPORATIONS, TAX EXEMPT ENTITIES
Delta Crypto Matrix will only consider for acceptance as a club member to an Independent distributor or to any other person that falls into one of the following categories:
- 1. Individuals who are of the legal age.
- 2. Married couples in which at least one of them is at the Legal age
- 3. Corporations in good standing within the state, province, or country of their incorporation.
- 4. Accredited Investors as defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D of §230.501 of the Securities Act of 1933.
PROPER COMPLETION OF DOCUMENTS
- 1. Errors by Fund Members sending in wrong information for themselves or on behalf of other members.
- 2. Delays or errors caused by weak Internet connection, virus in your computer, hacker attack to your computer, blocking your sign up transmission.
THE MATERIAL PROVIDED AT THIS SITE IS GIVEN "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITING A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Delta Crypto Matrix further does not CERTIFIED the accuracy and completeness of the material at this Site. Delta Crypto Matrix may make changes to the material at this Site, or to the products, prices or compensation plan described in them, at any time without notice. The material at this Site may be out dated, and DCM makes no commitment to update the materials at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products; programs or services that are intended for use only in a specific country and may not be used or relied upon in any other country. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion shall apply on you to the fullest extent of the law from your jurisdiction.
Delta Crypto Matrix reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Delta Crypto Matrix Web Sites, back office and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Reasons for termination include but are not limited to:
- 1. Defamation, Slander or Libel of Delta Crypto Matrix or other members
- 2. Joining another company that promotes digital or crypto currency products in violation of these terms and conditions
- 3. Falsely promoting DCM in any way that causes damages to DCM's reputation
- 4. Using any other sales jargon other than official sales jargon used by DCM
- 5. Promising or guaranteeing any “returns on investment” of any kind
- 6. Promising or guaranteeing any “profit” of any kind
- 7. Promising or guaranteeing any “passive income” of any kind
- 8. Using a false identity
- 9. DCM is unable to verify identity
- 10. Member owes crypto-currency to DCM
- 11. Member owes crypto-currency to other Delta Crypto Matrix members
- 12. Member fails to perform obligations as a member and distributor
- 13. Unauthorized use of another’s account
- 14. Engages in any cross-line sales of memberships
- 15. Violating any Terms and Conditions
- 16. Other misconduct and violations
- 17. Violating the law of any Country or State
Delta Crypto Matrix may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the up to date Terms since they are binding to you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on certain pages at this Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL DCM, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USAGE OF THE MATERIAL OR INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, BUT THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Delta Crypto Matrix, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunication providers, distributors, members and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including without limitation legal and accounting fees, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from Your misuse or inability to use the Website, or Your breach of any of these terms and conditions from this Agreement. We shall promptly notify you by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at Your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. If we do not hear from you promptly, we reserve the right to defend such claim or suit and seek full recompense from you.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES / ASSENT REQUIRED
No one is authorized or allowed to access this Site or use the Services unless he or she has signed this Agreement. Such signature does not need to be physical, since electronic acceptance of this Agreement is permitted by various jurisdictions’ laws, such as the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act) and similar legislation. You manifest your acceptance to this Agreement by taking any act demonstrating your assent thereto. Most likely, you have clicked or will click a button containing the words “I agree” or some similar syntax. You should understand that this has the same legal effect as you placing your physical signature on any other legal contract. If you click any link, button or other device provided to you in any part of our Site’s interface, then you have legally agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Additionally, by using any part of our Site or Services in any manner, including the Exchange, you understand and agree that such usage constitutes your complete and unconditional affirmation. Even if you fail to sign this Agreement, you understand and agree that you are still bound by the terms of this Agreement by virtue of your viewing the Site or using any portion of the Site or our Services.
NOT A BANK OR TRUST ACCOUNT
Your account with Delta Crypto Matrix Club (and any available crypto-currency therein) is not a bank account, a trust account, a securities account, a credit card or deposit account. Our services are not financial instruments. No interest will be paid on any funds or crypto-currency you use to purchase or trade for any other crypto-currency, Bitcoin, or any other thing with other members, and all assets, including such crypto-currency or Bitcoin, that are directly held by Delta Crypto Matrix are not insured by the Fund or any government agency. All crypto-currency bought and sold by you will be associated with your account until used to purchase or sell from or with other members or until withdrawn by you for your own individual purpose.
DISCLAIMER; RISK FACTORS
- 1. Delta Crypto Matrix is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result from the usage of our Services or for your failure to understand the nature of virtual currencies or the market for such currencies. All we are providing you is a method by which you can exchange, trade, mine and store certain virtual currencies, and we make no representations or warranties concerning the value, stability, or legality of any such virtual currencies.
- 2. You acknowledge and agree to assume the following risks related to the usage of the Site and the Services
- 3. The risk of loss in trading virtual currencies such as Bitcoin (collectively, "Digital Assets") may be substantial and losses may occur over a short period of time.
- 4. The price and liquidity of Digital Assets has been subject to large fluctuations in the past and may be subject to large fluctuations in the future.
- 5. Digital Assets are not legal tender, not backed by any government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections.
- 6. Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal or international level may adversely affect the usage, transfer, exchange and value of Digital Assets.
- 7. Transactions in Digital Assets may be irreversible, and accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable.
- 8. Some Digital Assets transactions shall be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that the customer initiates the transactions.
- 9. The value of Digital Assets may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currencies for Digital Assets, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a certain virtual currency should the market for that virtual currency disappear.
- 10. There is no assurance that a person who accepts Digital Assets as a payment today will continue to do so in the future.
- 11. The nature of Digital Assets may lead to an increased risk of fraud or cyber attack, and may mean that technological difficulties experienced by the Company may prevent the access or usage of your Digital Assets.
- 12. Your account with Delta Crypto Matrix may not be sufficient to cover all losses incurred by you.
- 13. You admit and affirm that you are not a recipient of any governmental assistance program.
- 14. You admit and affirm that you do not suffer any disability which would cause you not to fully understand these terms and conditions.
- 15. You admit and affirm that you are not low income.
- 16. You admit and affirm that you are not in any position of disadvantage in the transaction to join as a member of DCM
- 17. You are joining DCM freely and voluntarily and not based on any promises other than those included in these terms and conditions.
VIRTUAL CURRENCY VALUES
You understand and agree that, due to technical and other restrictions, the virtual currency values displayed on our Site may be delayed and therefore not reflect the current, live market value of such currency. Nonetheless, you agree that the values displayed on our Site control your Account and your usage of the Site and Services.
CHANGES TO REGISTRATION DATA
You must promptly inform us of all changes, including, but not limited to, changes in your address and changes in any virtual or fiat currency account used by you in connection with the Site and Services, if applicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we or any of our authorized agents have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future usage of the Site and Services, as well as subject you to civil liability or refer you to the appropriate law enforcement authorities for criminal prosecution. We shall not be liable to make any compensation, monetary or otherwise, following such suspension, termination or inability to use the Site or the Services. You are responsible for any fees that the Company incurs in respect to your Account. If you fail to reimburse us for any fees within thirty (30) days of our initial demand for reimbursement, you agree that you will pay us five hundred dollars ($500) as liquidated damages, being a genuine pre-estimate of loss and damage suffered by the DCM, as well as any costs incurred by the Company for each fee incurred plus interest on the amount owed at a rate equal to the lesser of (i) 1% per month or (ii) the maximum rate permitted by applicable law.
YOUR ACCOUNT RESPONSIBILITY
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities conducted through your Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized usage of your password or Member ID, as well as any other breach of security. While we may implement certain monitoring, procedures designed to alert us to fraudulent activity, we are not responsible for any unauthorized usage of your Account, therefore you agree that you are responsible for such unauthorized usage and for protecting the confidentiality of your password.
NO ACCOUNT TRANSFERS
Control or usage of your Account may not be transferred, leased, assigned or sold to a third party. We disclaim any and all liability arising from fraudulent entry and usage of the Site. If a User fraudulently obtains access to your Account, we may terminate the User’s access and membership immediately and take all necessary and appropriate actions under applicable federal, state, and international laws.
As part of our security measures and policies, please note that we will never ask you, for any reason, either by email, regular mail or telephone, to disclose your account password. Password inquiries will only be conducted online and only after you have signed onto the company’s site. We will never send you embedded links in an email requesting that you sign onto the site by clicking such a link. If you receive an embedded link by email, claiming to be from us, you should not open it or click on it. The email is not from us and is likely fraudulent. Never give your account password to anyone whom you do not intend to authorize to use your account.
THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT INFORMATION
In order to provide you with the Services, you may also be required to disclose certain other third-party account information to us, including, without limitation, your Bitcoin addresses and related information. As indicated elsewhere in this Agreement, we are not responsible for any unauthorized usage of your Account with the Company or any third-party accounts.
FUNDING YOUR ACCOUNT
After creating your Account with Delta Crypto Matrix, you will be able to fund your Account by transferring, from your Bitcoin account to the airbit club account No fees are charged by us for funding your Account. After funding your account please take a screenshot of the transfer and upload it.
NO REVERSAL OF TRADES
Once an order has been executed (transfer user to user, deposit btc in your cash wallet or request of payout) and the appropriate currencies have been credited and debited from the Members’ Accounts, there is no way to reverse the transaction.
From time to time due to technological factors, scheduled software uploads and other factors beyond or within our control, the Site, or other Services may be temporarily interrupted. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from such interruption and you agree to hold us harmless against any interruption or inability to access the Site or Services.
In addition to allowing Members to trade virtual currency, Delta Crypto Matrix, allows Members to withdraw virtual currency upon a previous request. Members may withdraw all or some of their virtual currency, and there is no minimum amount of virtual currency required to maintain your status as a Member (however, as indicated above, you may only trade or sell virtual currency up to the amount shown as belonging to you in the ledger maintained in your wallet). DCM currency will be transferred from the Exchange’s account to the specific Bitcoin address provided by the Member. Withdrawals will generally take up to five (5) days to complete, larger withdrawals may take up to thirty (30) days to complete and any withdrawal may be delayed as necessary to comply with the applicable law and/or the Exchange’s customer identification and anti-money laundering procedures.
DELTA CRYPTO MATRIX DOES NOT ENGAGE IN THE SALES OF SECURITIES OR INVESTMENTS OF ANY KIND
You understand and agree that:
- 1. Delta Crypto Matrix does not engage in the sales or offering of securities;
- 2. This is not an offer for sale of a security, investment contract, investment opportunity, offering, etc., or trust instrument, as defined by the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, as well as any law or regulation of any Country, State or Territory.
- 3. By making your decision of purchasing a membership with Delta Crypto Matrix, you must rely upon your own examination of the terms of the agreement, including the merits and risks involved. No documentation of Delta Crypto Matrix, have been filed with or approved or disapproved by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) or any other state or federal governmental agency or any national securities exchange. Neither the SEC nor any such agency has passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of DCM or the merits of the purchase of a membership of in DCM. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense. DCM will make available to any prospective member of DCM the opportunity to ask questions of and to receive answers from DCM regarding the membership and the terms and conditions of this membership and to obtain any additional relevant information to the extent DCM possesses such information or can obtain it without unreasonable effort or expense.
- 4. The terms and conditions and membership rights of Delta Crypto Matrix do not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized or permitted by law.
- 5. Should any portion from DCM's terms be considered at any Court to be a security, the TERMS OFFERED HEREBY HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, OR THE SECURITIES LAWS OF CERTAIN STATES AND ARE BEING OFFERED AND SOLD IN RELIANCE ON EXEMPTIONS FROM THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF SAID ACT AND SUCH LAWS. THE SECURITIES HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED BY THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, ANY STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION, OR ANY OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY, NOR HAVE ANY OF THE FOREGOING AUTHORITIES PASSED UPON OR ENDORSED THE MERITS OF THIS OFFERING OR THE ACCURACY OR ADEQUACY OF THIS MEMORANDUM. ANY REPRESENTATION TO THE CONTRARY IS UNLAWFUL.
- 6. Members of Delta Crypto Matrix SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THEY MAY BE REQUIRED TO BEAR THE FINANCIAL RISKS OF THIS PURCHASE FOR A SUBSTANTIAL PERIOD.
- 7. Membership in DCM involves significant risks. DCM will not be registered as an investment company and therefore will not be required to adhere to any investment policies under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended.
- 8. Membership in Delta Crypto Matrix ENTAILS SUBSTANTIAL RISKS AND THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT THE OBJECTIVES OF Delta Crypto Matrix WILL BE ACHIEVED. THE PRACTICES OF Delta Crypto Matrix MAY EMPLOY FROM TIME TO TIME, AND CAN IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES INCREASE THE ADVERSE IMPACT TO WHICH THE Members’ account MAY BE SUBJECT.
- 9. POTENTIAL MEMBERS ARE CAUTIONED TO REFER TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR A DISCUSSION OF THE TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP AND RISK AND OTHER FACTORS RELATIVE TO MEMBERSHIP IN Delta Crypto Matrix. IN THE EVENT OF ANY INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN ANY OTHER MATERIAL PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL BE CONTROLLING.
10. Prospective MEMBERS should consider the following factors in determining whether TO PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP:
- 1. Lack of Operating History Delta Crypto Matrix is a newly formed entity and has no operating history upon which members can evaluate the likely performance of the fund.
- 2. Business Dependent Upon Bitcoin and other Crypto-Currency Value which is highly speculative.
- 3. Individual members and distributors from Delta Crypto Matrix are not the owners of DCM.
- 4. Absence of Regulatory Oversight. DCM is not registered as an investment company under the 1940 Act, in reliance upon an exemption available to privately offered investment companies under Section 3(c)(1) of the 1940Act, and, accordingly, the provisions of the 1940 Act (which, among other things, require investment companies to have a majority of disinterested directors, require securities held in custody to be individually segregated at all times from the securities of any other person and to be marked to clearly identify such securities as the property of such investment company, and regulate the relationship between the advisor and the investment company) are not applicable.
- 5. There is no guarantee or representation made that DCM's plan or program will be successful.
- 6. Delta Crypto Matrix members may purchase and sell Bitcoins as well as memberships to each other without transferring money directly to DCM as long as the purchased memberships are created on the purchaser’s behalf and the member receives their membership. Members may use such funds as suitable and purchasers have no recourse that they believe the money would flow directly to DCM. Purchasers of such membership waive any rights to claim they thought their purchase money would go directly to DCM.
- 11. Members must be aware that there are no promised rates of return.
- 12. You must be an accredited investor as defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D of §230.501 of the Securities Act of 1933 to purchase a membership in DCM.
- 13. You admit and affirm that you are not a recipient of any governmental assistance program.
- 14. You admit and affirm that you do not suffer any disability which would cause you not to fully understand these terms and conditions.
- 15. You admit and affirm that you are not in any position of disadvantage in the transaction to join as an DCM member.
- 16. You are joining DCM freely and voluntarily and not based on any promises other than those included in these terms and conditions.
LIVE MARKET DATA
Virtual currency market values publicly displayed on the Site may be delayed, we may offer access to live market value data via technical measures such as the FIX (Financial Information exchange) protocol. This live market value data is valuable to us, and we take proprietary measures to keep all live market value data confidential and inaccessible to the public. To the extent that you receive access to such live data, you hereby agree that you will not redistribute, retransmit, duplicate, or otherwise make this data available in any way, either through an automated, manual, or any other means. Any distribution or transmission of our live market values feed, is a material breach of this Agreement as well as a violation of our trade secrets. You agree that we are not responsible for any failure or outage in the live market value data provided by us.
AGREEMENT TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS AND OTHER COMMUNICATION
We reserve the right to send electronic mail or other messages to you and to other Members. The purpose of this communication may include, but is not limited to:
- (i) Provide you with information concerning your Account;
- (ii) Provide information regarding products or services offered by our affiliates or partners;
- (iii) Inform you about any of our related products or services;
- (iv) Providing you with information about any item that we think, in our sole discretion, may be of your interest.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Without our prior express written authorization, you may not:
- (i) Duplicate any part of our Site or the Materials contained therein or received via the Services (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement);
- (ii) Create any derivative work based on our Site or any of the Material contained therein or received Services, and you agree and stipulate that any and all derivative work is NOT "fair use";
- (iii) Use our Site or Services, or any of the Material contained therein, for any public display, public performance, sale or rental, and you hereby agree and stipulate that any and all such uses are NOT "fair use";
- (iv) Re-distribute our Site or any of the Material contained therein or received through the Services, and you hereby agree and stipulate that any and all such uses is NOT "fair use";
- (v) Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from our Site or any of the Material contained therein;
- (vi) Frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with our Site or any of the Materials contained therein;
- (vii) Use any meta-tags, pay-per-click advertising, or any other hidden text using our Sites name or marks, and you hereby stipulate that any usage of the Sites name, marks, or any other marks owned by Us is an infringement upon our trademark rights, and you stipulate to process a liquidated – damage payment of ten thousand dollars ($10,000) upon such infringement as a genuine pre-estimate of the loss and damage that will be suffered by Us as a result of such infringement, plus you agree to pay any and all fees incurred in the recovery of this amount, including attorney´s fees and all associated costs;
- (viii) "Deep-link" to any page of our Site, or avoid agreement to the Site’s Terms & Conditions (for the avoidance of doubt, you may only link to the main entry page);
- (ix) Circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Site or in conjunction with the Services (including the theft of usernames and passwords or using another person’s username and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of the Site);
- (x) Use any data mining, bots, scrapers or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site or in conjunction with the Services;
- (xi) Sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third party; the Material, Services or any of your rights to access and use the Material or Services as granted specifically by this Agreement;
- (xii) Use our Services for any commercial purpose unless expressly agreed to by us in writing and at our sole discretion
- (xiii) Use our Services to impersonate any other User or person;
- (xiv) Use any Material, information on our Site or included in our Services in any way that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity or other proprietary right of any party;
- (xv) Upload or attempt to upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s property;
- (xvi) Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any submission that you do not have a right to transmit under contractual, fiduciary or other relationships (such as inside information, trade secrets, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (xvii) Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail,' 'spam,' 'chain letters,' 'pyramid schemes,' or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that we may designate for these purposes;
- (xviii) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal, proper notices, proprietary designations or labels from the origin or source material that is uploaded by you;
- (xix) Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Services;
- (xx) Gather or collect information about others, including e-mail addresses or other personal-identifiable information;
- (xxi) Violate any applicable laws, policies, or regulations;
- (xxii) Upload, post, email or transmit any material which is illegal immoral, obscene or defamatory of any person;
- (xxiii) Do anything that may adversely affect proper operation of the Site, the Services, the reputation and the goodwill of the Fund.
We make no representation that the Site, Services or any of the Material contained therein are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content or function may be illegal or is otherwise prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site, join the club, buy and sell memberships or packages from such locations do it on their own initiative and are solely responsible for determining compliance with all applicable local laws.
If you are seeking information regarding any illegal activities, or seeking to engage in any illegal or fraudulent financial activity, please leave this Site immediately and do not attempt to use the Services. You acknowledge and agree that you are aware of the legality of using our Services in your relevant local jurisdiction, and you agree that you will not use the Services, if such use is prohibited or otherwise violates the laws of your state, province, country, or other jurisdiction.
ARBITRATION AND WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS
The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof) or the Service shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association. You may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against Delta Crypto Matrix any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding. By using the Service in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and Delta Crypto Matrix. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
CONSULT YOUR OWN TAX PROFESSIONAL
The contents of the terms and conditions should not be considered to be legal or tax advice, and each prospective member should consult with his or her own counsel and advisors as to all matters concerning a membership in DCM. Prospective members are urged to consult with their legal and tax advisors before purchasing a membership in DCM.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
After the first thirty days of membership, Members shall not be a member or sales representative of any multi-level marketing company involved in the sales or distribution of digital products or crypto-currency. If it is determined by Delta Crypto Matrix that you have violated this term, you will be notified and given an opportunity to cure. Should you fail to cure within the specified time period, your purchase price will be returned and your positions will be forfeited.